How To Be A Swimming Teacher
The Definitive Guide To Teaching Outstanding Swimming Lessons
Have you got what it takes to be a brilliant swimming teacher? Maybe you're a great teacher already and could do with some tips to help freshen up your lessons.
Teaching swimming is one of the best jobs in the world. Giving adults and children one of the most important life skills is challenging, hugely rewarding and great fun all at the same time. How To Be A Swimming Teacher gives you everything you need.
- the essential qualities that make an outstanding swimming teacher
- the equipment needed to teach effective swimming lessons
- how to teach the all-important basics such as floating, breathing and submerging
- how to plan and prepare swimming lessons that get results
- why teaching adults is different and how to approach it
- a detailed breakdown of all four basic swimming strokes
- over 80 fully illustrated swimming exercises containing diagrams, teaching points and common mistakes
Plus many more tools to help you master your profession and deliver outstanding swimming lessons.
Instantly download this PDF file that is compatible with tablet and mobile devices.
This product is an electronic download and therefore has no shipping charges.